Everyone in football has a responsibility to safeguard the children and young people involved in the game.
Best Practice Guidance For Leagues and Clubs can be found in the documents section below. Following The FA’s best practice guidance will help to ensure a safe and aware club/league.
For more information please contact Somerset FA County Welfare Officer Shirley Needham on 01458 832359 or Shirley.Needham@SomersetFA.com.
- WO - Appointing a CWO
- WO - Appointing a LWO
- WO - Choosing the right club for your child
- WO - Code of Conduct for WO
- WO - Communicating with Young Leaders and Referees
- WO - Guidance for Parents and Carers
- WO - Guidance for u18 Social Network Webpage
- WO - Photos and Videos
- WO - Running a Website Dos and Donts
- WO - Social Network, Mobile Phone, Email
- WO - Stay Safe, Have Fun
- WO - Using Email and Text for u18
- Responsible Recruiting
- Club Equality Policy
- Safeguarding Policy and Proceedures
- Club Anti Bullying Policy
- Communicating Responsibly with Young Leaders, Coaches and Referees u18