Somerset Football Association is pleased to announce that we be delivering a club maintenance fund for season 2019/20.
This is your opportunity to give your club some much needed care and attention.
Somerset FA are inviting clubs from all around the County to submit an application form which could give them the opportunity to apply for materials or equipment which could help improve their facilities. Clubs can access up to £350 through this fund.
Funding can be potentially provided for items such as:
- Paint for re-decoration of club
- Replacement goal nets
- Line marker
- Improve dug outs
- Tea hut refurbishment
- Maintenance on ground
- Kitchen refurbishment
* In some cases applicants may be signposted to other funding streams available, if they are eligible, as we have limited applications that we can support.
- All applications must be submitted by the club secretary
- The programme is only open to clubs that are part of Somerset FA (The scheme excludes clubs in the National League System)
- The club must be Charter Standard or obtain the Charter Standard Award before claiming any funding
- The club applying must have security of tenure on the ground or facilities
- All work must be completed by end of July 2020
- Labour costs cannot be covered by the funding
- A club may apply for up to £350.00
- The club must ensure there are no outstanding debts to Somerset FA
Should you have any queries about the scheme then please feel free to contact Brendan Dix on 01458 832359 (option 3).