Online Safeguarding Recertification
The Online Safeguarding Children Recertification Course is an interactive course available free of charge for anyone in football who has previously completed the three hour face-to-face Safeguarding Children Workshop.
The course includes:
• The role of designated people in football
• Safer practice with under-18s
• Safer use of social media
• Safeguarding disabled children
• Listening to children
• Recognising and responding to poor practice and abuse
• How and when to report safeguarding concerns
The course uses case studies, interactive tasks and interviews to bring the material to life. On completion, records will automatically update with a new qualification and the learner can also print a certificate. Please note it may take up to seven days for a qualification to show on a learner’s records.