Somerset Football Association is pleased to announce that we be delivering a club maintenance fund.
This is your opportunity to give your club some much needed care and attention.
Somerset FA are inviting clubs from all around the County to submit an application form which could give them the opportunity to apply for materials or equipment which could help improve their facilities. Clubs can access up to £350 through this fund.
Funding can be potentially provided for items such as:
- Installing safety measures to club facilities
- Paint for re-decoration of clubhouse
- Replacement goal nets
- Line marking machine
- Improved dug outs
- Tea hut refurbishment
- Pitch Maintenance
- Kitchen refurbishment
* In some cases applicants may be signposted to other funding streams available, if they are eligible, as we have limited applications that we can support.
- All applications must be submitted by the club secretary
- The programme is only open to clubs in National Feeder Leagues (Step 7) and below that are part of Somerset FA. Clubs at steps 1-6 are not eligible.
- The club must be England Football Accredited before claiming any funding
- The club applying must have security of tenure on the ground or facilities
- All work must be completed within 6 weeks of receiving the grant
- Labour costs cannot be covered by the funding
- A club may apply for up to £350.00
- The club must ensure there are no outstanding debts to Somerset FA
- All work and changes must conform to all relevant Government Guidance
Should you have any queries about the scheme then please feel free to contact us using the info on this page.