Local Football Facility Plans
The Football Association, in partnership with the Premier League and The Government (via Sport England) is committed to making a major investment in local football facilities over the next 10 years. To inform and direct this investment we aim to produce a Local Football Facility Plan (LFFP) for each local authority in England. To achieve this Knight, Kavanagh and Page (KKP) has been commissioned to manage the process of local engagement, consultation and plan production.
LFFPs are a key priority in the National Football Facility Strategy which aims to increase football participation by delivering:
- 1000 new 3G Artificial Grass Pitches
- 1000 new pavilions (supporting key multi-pitch grass sites)
- 20,000 improved natural turf pitches
- New or improved access to better indoor and outdoor spaces for social and recreational football
Below is a link to a short online survey which we ask all clubs to complete in order to provide information on your clubs current facility needs, plans for growth and views on other local football facilities.
Your survey responses will help form the strategic plan for the future of football provision within Somerset.
Please complete the survey for your local authority area below
- BANES – Bath and North East Somerset LFFP Club Survey
- North Somerset - North Somerset LFFP Club Survey
- South Somerset - South Somerset LFFP Club Survey
- Mendip - Mendip LFFP Club Survey
- Sedgemoor - Sedgemoor LFFP Club Survey
- Somerset West & Taunton - Somerset West and Taunton Club Survey
If you are able, please ensure the survey is completed by Monday 3rd February.
The information collated will only be used for the purposes of the study and will be not be used for any commercial purpose.
If you require any further information on the above study please do not hesitate to contact Tim Holdsworth – firstname.lastname@example.org