Across football, people from a range of backgrounds, cultures and communities take part
in football in different ways. This could be playing, coaching, refereeing and volunteering to
name a few. The diversity of these people is one of the best things about the beautiful game.
The FA, England Football and the County FA network are working to address
under-representation in football and to ensure it is inclusive through the delivery of:
• FA Strategy 2020-2024 Time For Change
• FA Grassroots Strategy Survive. Revive. Thrive
• FA Equality, diversity and inclusion strategy A Game For All
• FA Women’s and Girl’s strategy Inspiring Positive Change
• The FA’s Code of Governance for County FA
• Football Leadership and Diversity Code (Grassroots)
We hope this calendar and guide can help you with your understanding of equality,
diversity and inclusion.