Our Safeguarding Awareness for Parents & Carers' course is designed to help you to make an informed choice about the football setting you enrol your child in.
This course will help you to:
· Know what safeguarding is and that you have a role to play as a parent or carer.
· Understand that children's football should be centred around the needs and wellbeing of children.
· Increase awareness of the different forms, signs and indicators of abuse, including ‘grooming’ as well as understanding what constitutes poor practice, and how this links to abuse.
· Increase your confidence regarding what safeguards should be in place at a child's club or football setting, and how to check this.
· Increase your awareness of reporting concerns through recognised channels.
· Increase your awareness of the behaviours that are expected in children’s football environments.
You can sign up to the course by clicking the link below.