ETC Sports Therapist Vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Sports Therapist who can work with talented female players with a responsibility for providing assessment, treatment and functional rehabilitation of injured players; with a focus on player education (injury prevention).
The role encompasses the following areas:
• Providing assessment, treatment and functional rehabilitation of injured players
• Clinical decision making process (fitness of player to train/play)
• Player education (Injury prevention) pitch side and classroom based in small groups
• The welfare of all players within the Centre • Continuing Professional Development
• Communication regarding injury status and rehabilitation of players to coaching staff and parents
• Medical records - All notes and records must be kept securely. All medical records must meet the standards set by an approved body
• Confidentiality - The Sports Therapist / physio must at all times abide by the CSP Rules of Professional Conduct
You need to be passionate about and committed to supporting players to ensure they are performing at high standards through injury prevention and rehabilitation. You will have an understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Due to the nature of this post, the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check through The FA CRC process.
For further information, please contact the ETC Centre Manager, Rachael Lawler-Edwards on 07951 360626 or email Rachael.Lawler-Edwards@somersetfa.com.
Closing date for all applications is Wednesday 12th July 2023. Interviews will take place w/c 17th July