The FA Just Play is a key part of The FA's National Game Strategy, aiming to support the growth of the game.
If you want to become a part of the Just Play movement and becoming an organiser, or if you'd like to set up your own Just Play centre then you’ve come to the right place!
Our aim is to have FA Just Play centres covering the whole country to ensure that anyone who wants to get involved has an opportunity to do so and with your help we can achieve this.
Just Play Centre Benefits:
- Equipment Pack – 5 x Nike Footballs, a set of branded bibs, cones and a marketing banner
- Funding to support your centre
- Digital Marketing Library – Access to a range of digital marketing assets including A4 & A3 posters, A5 leaflets, social, digital & email signatures
- Just Play Organiser Kit – Each organiser will receive Nike branded kit
- Events Platform – A new digital platform upon which activity can be managed efficiently
- Reward and Recognition – Various initiatives aimed at driving retention amongst participants and recognising the hard work of organisers
- Local bespoke support from Somerset FA
In return for all that support we have some minimum requirements that we need to know are in place in order to get your FA Just Play Centre up and running. These are focused on creating the safe, high quality environment that we know your future participants are looking for and include:
- Each session should be supervised by a Just Play organiser of 18 years or over with a FA Playmaker qualification & FA Emergency Aid Certificate.
- Completion of a full risk assessment before the first session takes place that is regularly updated. We will provide you with a template and support for how to complete.
- Delivery for a minimum of 32 weeks across the year.
- Provision of adequately stocked first aid kit at all sessions
- Submission of attendance records via the Events Platform in a timely manner
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place (including insurance, Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities policies).